Sunday, March 20, 2011

Intuit's Go Payment: Is it cooler than Square?

Intuit's Go Payment system has a more difficult sign-up.  I'm not a fan of being told it's going to take me 10 minutes. I'm also not a fan of a processing fee and a transaction fee (even if it is less than $1.00/transaction).  Making me pay a monthly fee if I process over $1000/month?  Really?  C'mon Intuit.  You've gotta do better than that if you want to compete with Square...Yes, the reader is fee, but when you make me pay a monthly fee, transaction fee and processing fee, then I'm not quite as happy.  ESPECIALLY if my phone isn't supported. Give me a mobile credit card processing that is quick, easy, low cost, with a free device and I'm happy.  Nickel and dime me, and I can't give a full thumbs up.  Nonprofits: stick with Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment