Sunday, March 13, 2011

Facebook

I'm getting it out of the way.  I love the MaZuck (Mark Zuckerberg).  I know...you don't read that very often.  He's loyal (fired Sean Parker but "partnered" with Causes) and brilliant. I love a site where I can rent movies (thank you Warner Bros), learn (TED, almost every magazine, nonprofit and consultant under the sun), "like" myself, and interact with people from around the world.  I can fundraise (causes, pepsi, members project, toyota, chase, etc), gain supporters/volunteers and so much more just by spending a little bit of time every day (or once a month). The world really is a more social place...I can even RSVP for offline events and schedule appointments thanks to the Schedulicity FB app.  When I can read entire books (maybe a partnership with Borders is in order), I'll have hit my online heaven.   The power of Facebook is endless, especially for those who are savvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment