Monday, March 14, 2011

Twibbon

There's something about a social enterprise that features causes on Twitter and Facebook that makes my heart smile.  Twibbon allows individuals, businesses and nonprofit organizations raise awareness for causes that are close to them.  The Twibbon weaves together a community of people using social media.  You can also raise awareness about political issues, brands, entertainment, etc.  There are 5 categories from which users can choose. I like that I can upload an image for my Twibbon or use one from Google (you have to try it out).  I can also edit the campaign and for $99 I can customize it.  For as low as $19.99, I can get it featured to where 15,000 people will see it (they have packages). If I were using this site for a nonprofit, a customized campaign may be worth it, but I'd probably use Salesforce Foundation's software to let current supporters know to support us here too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment